1. You only know three spices: salt, pepper, and ketchup.
2. You design your Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
3. Canadian Tire on any Saturday is busier than the toy stores at Christmas.
4. You’ve taken your kids trick-or-treating in a blizzard.
5. Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled in with snow.
6. You think sexy lingerie is tube socks and a flannel nightie with only 8buttons.
7. The local paper covers national and international headlines on 2 pages but requires 6 pages for hockey.
8. You know which leaves make good toilet paper.
9. You find -40C a little chilly.
10. The trunk of your car doubles as a deep freeze.
11. You attend a formal event in your best clothes, your finest jewelry, and your Sorels.
12. You understand the Labatt Blue commercials.
13. You perk up when you hear the theme from “Hockey Night in Canada”.