- If at first, you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
- Experience is something you don’t get until just after you need it.
- For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.
- Two wrongs are only the beginning.
- The sooner you fall behind, the more time you’ll have to catch up. (Project Management at its best)
- No one is listening until you make a mistake.
- Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.
- To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.
- If at first, you don’t succeed, delegate it.
Leave a Reply