List of free resources available online, what you are looking for, an online calculator that can help you determine if you should build an app or website, what equity you should give new hires, or if you are just into tracking startups.
Below is a list of calculators that can be useful for running your online business
- Foundrs: Co-founder equity calculator.
Are you looking to find out about new startups, starting one yourself or looking for funding for your startup? Here are some useful links that can help you on your way.
- Product Hunt: Curation of the best new products every day.
- Angellist: Where the world meets startups.
- Motivational Quotes: Daily motivational quotes
- Beta List: Discover and get early access to tomorrow’s startups.
- Startups List: Collections of the best startups in different places.
- Erli Bird: Where great new products are born.
- How to start a startup: As Online Course
- Startup Notes: Startup School invites amazing founders to tell their stories.
- Startup Talks: A curated collection of startup-related videos.
- The Lean LaunchPad: How to Build a Startup
- Mixergy: Learn from proven entrepreneurs.
So you want to work remotely, there are some resources for that as well
- Founded X Startup Stats: Find the best country to build your startup in
- Teleport: Startup Cities: Discover and budget your next move to 100+ startup cities.
- Nomad House: Houses around the world for nomads to live and work together.
- Workfrom: Coffee, WiFi, and good vibes.