I have tried a new home made recipe for a sports bar, that I can take with me to refuel during training session.
It is a very basic recipe all you need are bananas and oat meal and maybe a bit of cacao for flavoring.
Here is the recipe:
4 ripe bananas
2 cups of oat meal
2. Poor in the 2 cups of oat meal, mixed it all together tills you can form a cookie size bit, if needed add some additional oat meals to bind the bananas.
3. For flavoring use pure cacao
4. Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius
5. Prepare a pan adding baking paper will make things easier
6. Form from the mix, cookie size bits and put them on the pan
7. Put in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes