I have tried a new home made recipe for a sports bar, that I can take with me to refuel during training session.
It is a very basic recipe all you need are bananas and oat meal and maybe a bit of cacao for flavoring.
Here is the recipe:
4 ripe bananas
2 cups of oat meal
- Put the bananas in a bowl and mash them with a fork
Poor in the 2 cups of oat meal, mixed it all together tills you can form a cookie size bit, if needed add some additional oat meals to bind the bananas.
- For flavoring use pure cacao
- Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius
- Prepare a pan adding baking paper will make things easier
- Form from the mix, cookie size bits and put them on the pan
- Put in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes