A ship sank in high seas and the following people got stranded on a beautiful deserted island in the middle of nowhere:
- A. 2 Italian men and 1 Italian woman
- B. 2 French men and 1 French woman
- C. 2 German men and 1 German woman
- D. 2 Greek men and 1 Greek woman
- E. 2 Polish men and 1 Polish woman
- F. 2 Mexican men and 1 Mexican woman
- G. 2 Irish men and 1 Irish woman
- H. 2 Swedish men and 1 Swedish woman
- I. 2 Iranian men and 1 Iranian woman
- One month later, on various parts of the island, the following was observed:
A. One Italian man killed the other Italian man for the Italian woman.
B. The two French men and the French woman are living happily together.
C. The two German men have a strict weekly schedule of when they alternate with the German woman.
D. The two Greek men are sleeping together, and the Greek woman is cooking & cleaning for them.
E. The two Polish men took a long look at the endless ocean and a long look
at the Polish woman, and they started swimming.
F. The two Mexican men are talking to all the other men on the island trying to sell them the Mexican woman.
G. The two Irish men began by dividing up their part of the island into
Northern & Southern parts, and by setting up a distillery. They do not
remember the Irish woman because it gets sort of foggy after the first few liters of coconut whiskey; but at least the English are not getting any.
H. The two Swedish men are contemplating suicide. The Swedish woman is
bitching about her body being her own, the true nature of feminism, how she
can do everything that they can do, about the necessity of fulfillment, the
equal division of the household chores, how her last boyfriend respected her
opinion and treated her much better, and how her relationship with her
mother is improving.
I. The 2 Iranian men are still waiting for someone to introduce them to the
The happiest people in the world are not those who have no problems,
But those who learn to live with things that are less than perfect