If you have an online presence, you will surely have heard about the importance of SEO for websites’ visibility and accessibility in SERPs. Regardless of your business type, first what you need is the traffic that comes to your website for converting it into sales.
As search engines are a great source of traffic, marketers need SEO optimization. It helps to rank higher and reach target market. The process demands to add different functions to your website. It becomes possible with the help of WordPress Seo Plugins.
One of the most popular SEO plugins is Yoast with its free and paid options. It has many features and has dominated the market for years. However, there are also other powerful options for improving your website’s SEO. Let us see 5 of the alternatives and compare the basics to understand which will be great solution for you.
In comparison to Yoast, you do not need to pay separately to buy News SEO, Video SEO, Local SEO and WOOcommerce. The SEO Press has affordable price for this. It has a number of features. It helps to easily monitor your broken links as well as 404 error, which bring evident harm to your website performance. Besides, detect some of its pros and cons to make a better decision:
- Free or affordable price ( up to 39$ a year)
- Easy to install and set up
- Includes all the needed features
- Great for social media integration and e-commerce websites
- Additional web-design knowledge for some updates
All in One SEO Pack
All in one SEO Pack has some similar features and services with YOAST, however their results cannot be identical. Among the similarities are that both are great in creating XML Sitemaps, meta descriptions, SEO Title updates, Social integration, etc. However, each has its unique approach, which makes them different. It has also both free and paid alternatives. The free option is the basic All in One SEO plugin, while Pro Version includes more broad features, including:
- Video sitemaps;
- Ecommerce SEO;
- One year of advanced WooCommerce support.
Looking at some pros and cons, we see:
- SEO score and recommendations for improvements
- RSS Feed Optimization
- Dynamic Features.
- Complications in installment process for some users.
Since auditing SEO is an essential part of your marketing campaign, you can give your preference to this plugin. Rank Math demands just a single click to audit your website.
It has 40 in-depth tests for improving your website’s SEO.
Speaking about its PROS and CONS, we can outline:
- Simple User Interface
- Easy to set up
- Contextual Help
- Additional unique features, which include AMP, 404+ redirection monitor, Role manager, etc).
- Great UX and support service
- Complicated SEO settings.
The SEO Framework
This plugin is among the best options to help your content ranking high in search engine result pages. The SEO Framework is really a good alternative for providing fast solutions for users. It generated all the basic meta tags, clarifying where your SEO efforts need improvements.
- Easy use and clear explanations for settings
- Professional support
- Free of ads
- Simple optimization of metadata
- Easy interface
- Lack of some important features in the free version ( i.e. content analysis is not free).
- File optimization
- The use of lazy load images and iframes
- Easy to remove query strings
- Is all premium. It does not have a free trial.
All the mentioned plugins are worth using and effective SEO solution for your website and good Yoast SEO alternatives. Among this list, you need to choose only one option for your website in order not to encounter plugin conflict. Paying attention and comparing the most common features, functions as well as price, you can easily find out which one is the best for your website.