Today businesses of all sizes all over the world are benefiting from a remote talent revolution. What driving this trend, is the fact that scaling with a virtual team is easier and more cost-effective than growing with in-house employees.
Remote teams are growing at an extremely rapid pace. According to ‘The 2017 State of Telecommuting in the U.S. Employee Workforce’ report, 3.9 million people, or 2.9% of the total U.S. workforce, worked from home at least half the time in 2015, a 115% increase from 1.8 million back in 2005. A growing number of business leaders are looking for ways to improve their remote work operations.
With those facts, you may ask what are the benefits of hiring remote staff?
The global availability of remote people provides you with access to more people and better talent. Leveraging remote teams allows you to gain back your own time and reduce the daily stress associated with running your business.
For example, maybe you run a mobile app development business and you’re growing rapidly, you can not scale up your team quickly enough, by adding remote teams you can get ahead of the scaling.
You don’t want to be left behind, learning from others that have experiences in rapid scaling of their businesses, gives you a great advantage as a business owner.
The world’s biggest ever remote work conference will be held in Bali, Indonesia in June 2018. Running Remote 2018 is the world’s biggest Remote Work conference. It is being organized by a HUBUD, one of Forbes’ top 10 co-working spaces on earth.
The Running Remote conference will host eminent speakers and include a series of discussions about building, running and scaling remote teams.
The two-day conference on June 23rd and 24th 2018 will be held at the Green School Bali, Ubud, in Bali Indonesia. Topics covered will include:
- Management styles, processes and technology for managing remote teams
- Managing finances and processing payments across several countries easily and without paying expensive transfer fees
- Hiring the right people who can perform well in a remote setting
- Promoting teamwork and building trust in a remote team
- Staying productive, overcoming distractions and maintain work-life balance while working from home.
The speakers for Running Remote are:
- Joel Gascoigne; Co-founder & CEO, Buffer
- Sara Sutton Fell; Founder, Flexjobs & Remote.Co
- Amir Salihefendic; Founder & CEO, Doist
- Dominic Price; Head Of R&D and Work Futurist, Atlassian
- Lara K Owen; Director, Global Workplace Operations, Github
- Liam Martin; Co-Founder & CMO, Time Doctor & Staff.Com
- Dmitriy Zaporozhets; Co-founder & CTO, Gitlab
- Justin Cooke; CMO, Empire Flippers
- Sarah Kuehnle; Head Of Product, Dribbble.Com
- Andrea Loubier; CEO, Mailbird
- Eiji Han Shimizu; Mindfulness Coach
- Steve Munroe; CEO, Hubud
- Omar Zenhom; CEO, WebinarNinja
The event is being sponsored by group of companies whose workforce entirely or substantially consists of remote employees. They are Transferwise, Time Doctor, Empire Flippers, Balsamiq, DI Designs Studio, Crunchbase, WebinarNinja, GoGoPlaces, Transformify, Intellyo, Livit, Remote Work Hub and Unicorns in Tech.
Event registrations are now open and early bird tickets are now available.
For event sponsorships and other inquiries please contact: info @ runningremote.com