Tips on how to use and buy re-useable papers.
Look for the EcoLogo on paper and other office supplies. All purchases should be made with environmental considerations in mind.
- Double-up! Produce double-sided documents and photocopies.
- Reduce paper usage by using electronic mail.
- Collect paper that has previously been used on one side and re-use it for fax messages, draft documents and notepads.
- Pass items you no longer need on to co-workers who can make use of them.
- Save and re-use binders, file folders, envelopes, paper clips, elastics, etc.
- Use your own re-usable coffee cup, rather than a disposable cup.